As an avid SQL Server developer and admin, I frequently attend SQL Saturday events and the annual PASS Summit.
Beginning in 2018, in addition to presenting at the local Austin SQL Server User Group, I began submitting to speak at SQL Saturday events around the country. This has turned out to be more fun than I anticipated so I hope to continue doing this for quite awhile.
Past events I have attended and whether or not I spoke at those events. If I was a speaker, you can follow the link to the event, find my session and download related materials.
There is also a link at the bottom of the page to jump directly to slides and demos.
- SQL Saturday 825 - Chicago (Speaker)
- SQL Saturday 840 - Edmonton (Speaker)
- SQL Saturday 845 - Atlanta (Volunteer)
- SQL Saturday 841 - Dallas (Speaker)
- SQL Saturday 891 - Los Angeles (Speaker)
- SQL Saturday 883 - Louisville (Submitted to speak)
- SQL Saturday 890 - Austin (Submitted to speak)
- PASS Summit 2019
- SQL Saturday Chicago
- HIPAA Summit 2018
- SQL Saturday Wheeling (Speaker)
- SQL Saturday Albuquerque (Missed the event)
- SQL Saturday Dallas (Co-presenter with John Sterrett)
- SQL Saturday Louisville
- SQL Saturday San Diego (Speaker)
- PASS Summit 2018
- Delphi Developer Days (Event postponed)
Quick link to presentation materials on GitHub